- Slip-on styling
- Front keyhole accent
- Loose knit mesh with jersey tassels throughout
- Material: 72.5% cotton, 15.5% poly, 12% nylon
- Colour: White
Size & Fit
- The model is wearing size S.
After graduating from Columbia University, Aisling Camps worked as a mechanical engineer focusing on sustainability. Her creative urges drew her to FIT where her design skills bloomed into an affinity for knitwear. The Trinidad native started her own namesake brand after graduating from FIT and specializes in superior-quality knitwear.
Her studio is based out of Brooklyn and after much research and perfecting, sources her yarns from Italy.
Each piece is either meticulously made by hand in Brooklyn by a small dedicated team or outsourced to a family-run factory in Emilia- Romagna, Italy that has been specializing in knits for three generations.
To check availability:
1. Select the size and colour (if applicable)
2. Hit the “Add to Cart” button.
3. Select the cart button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
4. Enter your desired rental dates and
5. You can keep browsing our closet or you can continue with the enquiry by checking out.
All items are collected and signed for in-store. Please contact us if we can help you with anything along the way.