A new shape introduced within the Gucci Horsebit 1955 line presents a semi-rigid rounded bucket bag design with a deconstructed drawstring closure on top in GG Supreme canvas and brown leather trim. Inspired by an archival design, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Natural colour cotton linen lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome-free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- The two handles can be joined together to create a shoulder strap
- Shoulder strap with 19cm drop
- Drawstring closure
- Small size: W14cm x H19cm x D14cm
- Made in Italy